Christmas Angel Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Every child deserves to experience the joy of Christmas morning. The Northeast Louisiana Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation Angel Tree program helps provide Christmas gifts for clients 12 years or younger. Once a child has been registered and accepted as an Angel their Christmas wish list is shared with donors in our community who purchase gifts of new clothing and toys. The gifts are distributed to the family to place under their family Christmas tree.
What you will need to register for Angel Tree assistance:
- Louisiana Picture ID
- Birth Certificates for all children 12 years and younger
- Proof of Household Income (income should be current within the last 30 days)
- Income Verification is Paystub, TANF, SSI, Unemployment or other governmental benefits
- Verification of Foodstamps
- Proof of Residency (Current Lease or rent receipts)
If you are not the leaseholder, you must have a notarized letter stating that you and your children live there and pay $X amount for rent. You also must have other mailed documents (proof of income, pay stub, W2, etc.) at that address.
If you are residing at a shelter, you must have a letter from the shelter stating the percentage you pay into escrow or any other fees you are responsible for.